Imagine the weightless feeling and the silence while diving through the dimmed lights of the underwater world. Finally reaching that mystic shipwreck which has been laying there peacefully for ages, and starting to explore what’s left from ancient times. Checking the I.N.O.X. Professional Diver LE to be sure that there is enough time for a safe dive when, right at the other end of the shipwreck, something sparkly catches the eye, making this dive an unforgettable and successful adventure. As an ISO 6425 certified diving watch, it ensures absolute reliability. Offering a special plus, this limited edition comes in a distinctive packaging with an exclusive Spartan PS Swiss Army Knife, and is limited to 1’200 pieces worldwide.
Inspired by the fascinating colors and textures found while deep diving and exploring shipwrecks, the new I.N.O.X. Professional Diver LE is a reliable and stylish partner in any situation, whether ashore or under water. At the center of the dial, the watch features a 3D printed pattern inspired by the oxidized brass pieces of art that shipwrecks turn into over decades in the deep. Other design details, like the yellow color used for the second hand and marking of the 20 minutes zone on the flange, are a nod to the traditional color scheme of diving equipment.
Beside its eye-catching looks, the I.N.O.X. Professional Diver LE offers water resistance up to 200 meters paired with anti-magnetism protection. Its unidirectional rotating bezel features a count-up scale and its deliberately imposing diameter guarantees readability even at the murkiest depths. In addition, two different colors of Swiss Super-LumiNova® make sure that the time is always clearly readable.
The hypoallergenic and lightweight sandblasted titanium case is updated with a stunning black matte PVD finish, also applied to the protected screw down crown. Furthermore, the I.N.O.X. Professional Diver LE comes with choices of matching expandable genuine rubber straps to fit safely over a diving suit. The straps can easily be changed thanks to the quick spring release system.
As a special extra, this limited edition comes with a matching Spartan PS pocket knife (exclusively available in the set) featuring the same 3D printed oxidized pattern, two additional rubber straps (one in black and one in yellow), a protective bumper with a removable magnifying glass and the limited edition certificate featuring the individual number of the watch and the knife out of 1’200 pieces. To complete this harmonious set, the elegant packaging is inspired by the world of diving with a diver belt imitation at the top.
Victorinox I.N.O.X. Professional Diver LE
· 45 mm sandblasted titanium case with black “matt” PVD
· Scratch-resistant and anti-reflective sapphire crystal
· Water-resistant to 200 m (20 ATM / 660 ft)
· Unidirectional rotating bezel with luminescent (Swiss Super-LumiNova®) dot, markers and numbers
· Titanium screw-in case back
· Protected screw-down crown
Dial and strap
· Super-LumiNova® on hands, number and indexes
· Date calendar at 4:30
· Extensible genuine rubber strap (to fit safely over a diving suit) with titanium buckle fitted with the quick change strap system
· Two additional genuine rubber straps with titanium buckle and quick change strap system, in black and yellow
· Ronda 715 Swiss-made quartz movement
· ISO 6425 certified professional diver watch
· Blue Super-LumiNova® for indicators specific to diving (minutes hand, bezel dot and 20 minutes zone) and green Super LumiNova® for the time indicators (hour and second hand, numbers and markers on dial and bezel)
Suggested Retail Price
· CHF 1’195
Limited edition of 1’200 pieces, numbered individually. Set includes special packaging, exclusive and numbered Spartan PS, bumper with removable magnifying glass, two additional genuine rubber straps, certificate of authenticity